Friday 11 January 2013

Beijing Opera in photos

 Hello!

 My Mam said I should do a post with my photos from the Beijing Opera because it would be nice for you to see the beautiful costumes and scenery, and I think it is a very good idea, so here we go.

 To recap, we went to see the Beijing Opera on our first Wednesday in Beijing. Wednesday became the day for seeing theatrical spectacles, as on the next two Wednesdays we saw the Acrobatics Show and the Legend of Kung-Fu.

 You can read all about the Opera in my post, "One week in."

 Here are my photos. Click a photo to get a bigger view.









































 I adore the colours in the Concubine's outfit! And everyone's headwear is stunning.

 It was an amazing show; one that I feel very privileged to have had the chance to see. Thank you, Beijing Opera, for a brilliant night.

 I hope you have enjoyed looking at the photos; I'll put some more photos up soon on a different theme.

 Thanks for reading,

 Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment